FREDERICKSBURG TRADE DAYS
• Show hours: Friday and Saturday-9:00am to 6:00pm,
• Office Hours: Thursday 10-5; Friday and Saturday 8-4:30;
• Commitment: This is a 3 day show (unless you have rented a Sat
-Sun only space) and all vendors need to be open during show
hours. If you come late or leave early you disrupt the show,
your fellow vendors and our customers.
• Check-In: To make check-in easier we will e-mail you your vendor
parking pass. Please display it on your vehicle dashboard.
• Set UP: Set up time is 10:00am on Thursday or before 9am on
Friday and Saturday. (If you know where your space is you may
come earlier or later.)
• Merchandise: It is the sole responsibility of each vendor to
protect your merchandise and display materials against inclement
weather and theft. Do not extend your merchandise into your
neighbor's stall or onto the road. Please keep your area clean
and attractive. It helps your sales. We do experience rain, high
winds, and dust from time to time. Please come prepared to
secure your belongings. Remember-The market and it's owners will
not be responsible for injury or property loss caused by
calamitous weather, accidents, or theft.
• Check-out: To reserve your space for the next month's show,
you will need to pay for it by 3pm on Sunday of the current
show. If you are paying with a check-submit application either
at the office, or at one of the mailbox stations located by the
first side door entrance in each barn. Cash payments need to be
made in the office. No booth space will be reserved without
payment. If you are unable to do a show but would like to
reserve your space, you may sublet that space at half the rental
fee until you are able to return. Subletting will be done by
management-check with the office for more details. If you cancel
your reservation within 10 days prior to the current show, you
will receive a credit for the sublet fee which must be used
toward the next months show. Any cancellations made the
remaining 9 days prior to the show automatically forfeit your
entire rental fee. In addition, sublet may not be possible if
merchandise is left in the booth, not allowing room for the new
•There is a
late fee of $25 first time and $50 any additional times for
"permanent " vendors not paying rent by 3pm of current show
• Hot check charge: There will be a $30 charge for all returned
• Pets/Children: If you bring pets or children to the show with
you, they need to be under your supervision at all times. Pets
must be on a leash. Please, please pick up after your pets and
remove trash from your booth before leaving.
• RV Hook-up: The $55 charge for RV's is from 10am Thursday
before the show until 10am Monday after the show. A fee of $15
per day will be charged for each additional day you stay (upon
management pre-approval). You can pick up a extra night form
from the office. This fee needs to be paid in advance.
• Electricity: Electricity is provided as a courtesy. Please do
not overload the circuits. Remember, no electric heaters or air
conditioners are allowed.
• Safety: Please do not stretch water hoses or electric wires
across walkways where customers and vendors could get hurt.
Also, please place your items carefully so as not to create a
tripping hazard for shoppers.
• Parking: Parking spaces are first come first serve except
those reserved for RV's. If the space behind your booth is full,
there is overflow parking located to the right of Barn 6 or
behind Barn 4.
• No smoking in the Barns or Restrooms!
THANK YOU! HAVE A GREAT SHOW!
We now have selected sites for Sat/Sun Vendors at
Fredericksburg Trade Days!
Nov Thnksgiving 27-29
355 Sunday Farms Lane
Fredericksburg, Tx 78624
Box 341 Stonewall Tx 78671
830- 990- 4900
210- 846- 4094
7 miles East of Fredericksburg on Hwy 290
across from the Wildseed Farms.
(click here to see map)